Practice — Process — Projects
Who We Are:
- TJ Beitelman is a writer and a teacher, not always in that order. He is alive and well in the Deep South. You can find him elsewhere @ tjbman.com.
- Laura Didyk is a writer, teacher, visual artist, and bookseller living in the Berkshires. She’s also @ lauradidyk.com.
What We Do:
- Maintain a kinder, gentler, more expansive definition of Practice.
- Identify and honor our Process(es).
- Bear Projects – wide-eyed, pink, bleating — into the world. (Or not.)
What We Want:
- Here’s What Try Means to us. We want Try 101 to be equal parts destination and launching pad for the Creative Spirit. Ours. Yours. Anyone’s.
Our Beloved & Strategically Placed Adjuncts: