1. Andrea Dezsö’s tunnel books, embroidery, animation, and more
2. Rodarte’s The Curve of Forgotten Things
3. Maira Kalman’s New Yorker covers
4. Nicoletta Ceccoli’s paintings
5. JAK & JIL’s fashion photos
Love ‘The Curve of Forgotten Things.’ (Line, shape, color, texture, value!) Thanks for clueing me in. Definitely gonna use that in class this week…
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Blog at WordPress.com.